We currently have an opportunity for a Part Time Counter Assistant to work in our Port Erin branch on the Isle of Man. The hours of work are 24 hours per week working between the hours of 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-5:30pm on Saturday according to the rota. Additional hours may also be required from time to time to cover holidays and periods of sickness.
Working as part of a team duties will include working on the medicines counter providing excellent customer service, operating the till, stocking and tidying shelves, pricing stock, date checking items, merchandising, checking orders, and providing customers with information on common ailments and products. This is a varied role, suited to a self-motivated individual who is willing to learn and to complete further training/ courses within the pharmacy.
- Previous relevant experience within retail or a similar role
- Must be Fully Flexible to work according to the rota
- Team worker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be prepared to complete training courses within the pharmacy
- Previous relevant experience working in a pharmacy or studying a related discipline.
- NPA Interact Course or Equivalent
If you meet the criteria and wish to apply please download an application form below or email email@example.com. Alternatively call us on 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be received by post to Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy, 157-173 Roden Street, Belfast, BT12 5QA or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 17th April 2017 by 5pm